WebGL-Publisher is used for publishing geometric 2D and 3D data in the Web.
The published geometry can be viewed in any WebGL enabled browser without additional software installation.
The following import formats are supported by WebGL-Publisher:
- DXF geometry (lines, arcs)
- Wavefront (.obj)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- CADMAI CAD models (.cmi)
The imported geometry can be modified in its appearance by changing colors or transparency,
adding textures or applying pre-defined shaders to it.
Afterwards the geometry can be exported into a html representation in WebGL-Publisher format
and can be published in the Web without additional costs.
The WebGL-Publisher Format supports the following entity types:
- Lines in 2D/3D space with different line styles
- Arcs in 2D/3D space with different line styles
- Crosshatches in 2D/3D space with different line styles
- Text and Labels in 2D/3D space with different fonts
- Dimensions (linear, angular and radial) in 2D/3D space with different fonts
- 3D geometry with individual color/texture/shader options
- Assembly structures incl. referenced components
Additional information and examples can be found at
A sample video can be found at http://youtu.be/a5zYZ1XiSwk